$31 – warehouse.co.uk
$6.20 – quizclothing.co.uk
$12 – bijou-brigitte.com
$7.76 – republic.co.uk
Ok, it’s been a crazy couple of weeks, so highlights:
School is over. Finished a couple weeks of summer school to help me catch up, and have done better in math than I did before. Yeah.
Funeral. Sad. 😦
Week spent with my cousins (all young kids) and NO WI-FI. I went though withdrawal.
That awkward/ awesome moment when your twelve year old cousin tells you that she likes you better without makeup.
Family vacation, seeing my siblings tonight. Spent most of today in pajamas.
Sun, pool, ninety degrees. Ocean breeze. Why am I on the computer?
Ok, it’s been a while since I posted. This was, as you can probably deduce from the title of this post, because I was being lazy. I didn’t do fun things, I didn’t do very many important things (I did … Continue reading
A friend led me to this great website via her tumblr. The lovely belle who runs it takes her time to teach other belles about the ‘right’ ways/traditions of the South, answer questions from girls who need help. All I can say is that these are so true! So, without further ado, I present to you The Rules for the Southern Lady.
So, I have just gotten back from my best friend’s end-of-school party. Actually, it was more like a get together since there were only seven of us, but it was still tons of fun. We hung out on the beach, … Continue reading
I found this on this great blog, itsalyx.com. I normally am totally against chain-anythings, but I think that 99 question – have you/haven’t you? is a cool idea. So, me…
1. Started your own blog
Oh look, a blog…
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
Does Disneyworld count?
8. Climbed a mountain
Yes, but it was a small one
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
Yes, but I don’t really like to do it
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm
Oh yes. They’re beautiful when they’re on the beach 🙂
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
Yep: sketching,Graphic design
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables/fruits
When I was a kid
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
Two words: Prom. Shopping.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
Surprisingly (for all involved), yes.
26. Gone skinny dipping
In the dark, but that still counts, right?
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
I’m pretty sure
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
My fav sport 🙂
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
At this party…
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
I highly recommend it.
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
Snorkeling in the Bahamas. That ended when I saw the Shark.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
What kid hasn’t?
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
As a young kid.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
I won’t let my mother get rid of my American Girl dolls that she has in storage.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
My friends had us do that and sign our square instead of signing a wedding book!
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
Does school count?
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Ok, 27 out of 99. I have a lot to do.
Advice on student style, collegiate dating discussion guides, relationship advice and women's studies.
book + movie = mook. this is mookology.
A creative lifestyle blog